Saturday, January 1, 2011

Letter From Sae Sae

My gift is helping others recognize the stories they really want to tell and maximize their expression to the fullest. I offer very thorough feedback that goes above and beyond typical coverage and analysis.

I kindly challenge you to shed the unnecessary and focus on the juice of your screenplay. I will draw and quarter your scripts until they bleed from every pore and scream out authenticity and originality with every syllable.

Your individual voice is important to me. My feedback is custom-made to really identify what you want to express and what it is you are actually expressing. You won’t lose your voice in the rewrites! Your DNA will be all over the script.

My experience as a filmmaker offers a fresh perspective. Not only do I look at your screenplay from a writer’s POV, but I see the blueprint from a director and producer’s POV as well. If the producer is the brakes and the director is the gas, then the writer is the car! Practical meets artistic in my feedback and subsequently lends an edge to your rewrites.

To me, working and playing is the same. I am at your beck and call, ready to work your screenplay to the hilt.

The result will be a seamless, glowing, colorful bundle of joy that will allow potential readers the opportunity to really experience your screenplay.

Your voice. Your stories. Your inspiration is my pleasure.
–Sae Sae

No comments:

Post a Comment